How to reset iPhone 4s to factory settings? You can reset your iPhone 4 in just a few steps. The files can be completely deleted if required. Your iPhone 4 is then in the factory settings. We explain the two different methods to you. In the settings of your iPhone 4, you can delete all data and thus reset the iPhone to the factory settings. This means that your iPhone is optimally prepared for resale or exchange.
Reset Iphone 4s to Factory Settings
- Start the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Now navigate to the point “General”.
- Here you select the “Reset” option.
- Below you can see two alternatives (see picture). Depending on your needs, you can only delete the settings you have made or completely remove all content on your iPhone. If you want to remove all data and restore your iPhone to its factory condition, select the “Erase Contents & Settings” option.
Restore factory settings with the help of iTunes
iTunes also gives you an opportunity to reset your iPhone 4. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer and start iTunes.
- In Tunes, select your iPhone 4.
- Now the iPhone menu opens (see picture).
- Here you have to click on the “Restore iPhone” button and after a further confirmation, all data on your iPhone will be deleted.
How to Reset Iphone 4s to Factory Settings, It is listed in our article.
Follow the below steps to hard reset iPhone 4/4s: Step 1: To start with, press and hold down the Home and sleep/wake button together. Step 2: Keep holding both buttons until the screen of your device goes black. Step 3: Now, wait until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings. If you've got an iCloud backup set up, iOS will ask if you'd like to update it, so you don't lose unsaved data.
Hold both the power and home button until the Apple Logo appears.
Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 4S. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. 4 comments. ... Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. One comment. Add Comment. Cancel.