LG G6 factory reset, if you are unable to access your phone and/or have forgotten password to LG G6, hard resetting may be your sole option. Factory reset LG g6, in order to Onerous Reset, follow the directions below. Remember there’s no going back and your LG G6 can reset back to default factory settings.
Lg G6 Factory Reset Settings
- Turn off the LG G6
- Remove & Reinsert the Battery of your LG G6 (if Removable)
- Press together and hold the Volume Down + Power
- Let go of the keys when the Android System Recovery Screen Appears
- Using the Volume Down Button scroll to the Wipe data / Factory Reset option & press Power Button to select
- Scroll Down to Yes – delete all user data to confirm
- Once the data has been reset, use Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
Factory reset LG G6, Ensure the device is powered off. Press and hold the Volume Down button then press and hold the Power button. When the System recovery screen is displayed, release both buttons. From the System recovery screen, select Factory data reset.